This Position has been filled and is no longer available
2KM Architects, Inc. is seeking a full-time Designer with experience ranging from the entry level graduate to experienced design professional. The qualified candidate will be part of a design team, working under the direction of a Senior Associate or Project Architect. We are looking for talented individuals who strive to learn and improve with each project and are motivated to grow into senior positions in the future. 2KM embraces and supports career goals and provides the necessary encouragement and experience for long-term development within a high-performance professional environment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A 4-year Pre-Professional degree (minimum) in any of the following disciplines: Architecture, Landscape Architecture or Interior Design.
- 1-3 years of relevant architectural experience is preferred, but entry level candidates will be considered.
- Exceptional interpersonal abilities with a focus on communication, teamwork and collaboration.
- Strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and various client priorities.
- Proficiency in the most recent versions of AutoCAD, Revit, 3DS Max, Photoshop, Microsoft Office is preferred.
- Ability to learn and perform standard & advanced computer skills using Revit and AutoCAD in accordance with the firm’s drafting and quality standards.
Email resume and portfolio (required) to [email protected]