This project involved the historic rehabilitation of the 2-story firehouse, c. 1914, located in the Thomson Commercial Historic District in Thomson, GA. The rehabilitation project transformed the fire station into (2) two-bed apartments and (2) one-bed apartments. The first-floor, one-bed, apartment utilized an accessible design for the tenant. Each apartment consists of a living room, kitchen, laundry space, bedroom, and bathroom. The original tongue-and-groove wood ceilings remain in the first-floor apartments, while the original tongue-and-groove hardwood floors and stamped metal ceilings remain in the second floor apartments.