2,500 S.F. Interior Renovation/Refurbishment.
- Radiology equipment was replaced in each room. All finishes and casework were upgraded. In addition, new cove lights and room lighting were installed.
- Main HVAC unit and electrical services were assumed to be adequate, but required verification.
- Electrical scope included demolition of all existing devices and fixtures. Install new electrical & voice/data outlets, new lighting and lighting controls, new fire detection devices, and all infrastructure for (2) Philips Digital Radiology equipment packages.
- Scope also included the replacement of a nurses’ station, which in turn allowed certain rooms to combine and enhance the storage capability of neighboring rooms.
Services Provided by 2KM
- Programming/CON Support
- Medical Equipment Planning Support
- Construction Administration
- Interior Design/FF&E